Modular Dish Brush
- Multi-purpose brush can be used for more than just cleaning dishes
- Both the brush and the head are 100% biodegradable
- We plant a tree for every item you purchase
Materials & Packaging
- 100% Aluminium Alloy 6061
- 100% natural sisal plant bristles
- 100% plastic-free
- Comes in a kraft paper tube, which is 100% recyclable
Message from the maker
Hi! My name is Wang Xiaopeng. I am one of the team members who helped make the replaceable head dish brush. I am 35 years old and this is my sixth year working with the company. This product is developed with the concepts of environmental protection, economics, nature, and fashion. I’m an artisan, and I like to express my inner feelings through the production and processing of bamboo. This work makes me happy. I live in Ningbo with my lovely family. This work allows me to provide for my family, which makes me grateful. I hope that you will like it, and we will continue to improve the quality of our product. Thank you for your continued support and trust.
This brush was made at a factory in the Zhejiang Province. The minimum wage of this province is CNY 2100/month, which is around £246, but the artisans are paid above minimum wage at CNY 2700/month.
The factory follows the listed health and safety procedures:
The manufacturers purchase accident insurance to provide insurance guarantees for each employee.
The company has rules and regulations in place that require each employee to wear dust masks to ensure optimum health when working in dusty conditions.
The workshop director intermittently patrols to remind artisans of safety.
- Keep dry after use by disassembling the dish brush head from the kitchen brush
- The dish brush is modular and these parts should be disassembled and cleaned on a regular basis to prevent mould formation and rust stains from forming.