Organic Cotton Mesh Shopping Bag
This reusable 100% organic mesh bags the perfect alternative to a plastic shopping bag.
- Strong and durable - the bag can hold up to 10 kilograms
- Sustainable - Made from sustainable, unbleached organic cotton, tag made from recycled cardboard packaging printed with plant ink.
- Reusable - Our re-useable bags are an alternative to disposable, polythene bags, making it easier for likeminded people who want to go plastic-free, or to reduce their reliance on single-use plastics.
- Versatile - can be used for food shopping, as a beach bag or for hanging and storing things.
Materials & Packaging
- Organic Cotton.
- Comes with an unbleached kraft paper tag printed with plant ink, which is 100% recyclable.
- Even the stitching is done with cotton instead of polyester.
Washing at 40 degrees Celsius.
Message from the maker
My name is Sitrarasan. I am 37 years old and have been working in the factory for 8 years. I have found my speciality in flat seam tailoring which provides me with good, satisfying work. I live nearby to the factory with my family. The materials used for your brand is totally different from other fast fashion brands we manufacture for, especially in sewing yarn where we mostly use polyester yarn, when the management told me to use cotton sewing yarn I can remember the old days when I migrated to the city before 14 years where only cotton sewing yarn was used and slowly polyester yarn dominated the market due to its cheaper price, It's good the old nature friendly cotton yarn is coming back.
Made ethically and sustainably in Tamilnadu, India where the regional minimum wage is 8000 INR per month. The artisans are paid a minimum double of the minimum wage at 16000 INR per month. The artisans work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day and are off on all holidays.
The manufacturing partners are committed to ensuring ethical Supply Chain and Fair Trade Systems and all our partnered processing units follow Zero Discharge Water Recycling System.
End of life
After many years and decades of use, when this item comes to its end of life, you can upcycle it or simply bury it or compost it.