- Versatile, can also be used for cleaning
- 100% biodegradable
- 100% vegan
- We plant a tree for every item you purchase
Materials & Packaging
- Made from FSC beechwood and natural sisal bristles
- Packaging made from 100% recycled non-bleached Kraft paper, and printed with soy ink
Message from the maker
Hi! I’m Wang Xiopeng. One of the artisans who helped make the nail brush. I am 35 years old and this is my 6th year working here.
This product is developed with the concepts of environmental protection, affordability and good design. I’m an artisan and I like to express my inner feelings through production and processing of bamboo.
This work makes me happy. I live in Ningbo with my lovely family. This work allows me to provide for my family, which makes me grateful. I hope that you will love the nail brush.
The production facility is based in Zhejiang Province in China.
Makers work 48 hours a week, 6 days a week and are off on all holidays.
The minimum wage of this province is CNY 2100 RMB per month. The artisans are paid above minimum wage at CNY 2700 per month.
The nail brush is shipped via sea freight to minimise the carbon footprint of each product. We offset our carbon emissions and more by planting a tree for every item we sell.
The product does not have any animal derivatives and no unnatural substances were used. No plastic or chemicals used.
Product care & end of life
- Keep brush dry after use.
- At the end of the nail brushes life, simply toss it on a compost pile. Check with your local council to see if it can be included in food waste bins.
- You could also use it as fire wood.