Organic Cotton Make Up Remover Pads
Switch to a more sustainable make up remover by ditching those single use wipes! These organic cotton make up remover pads are reusable and made from organic cotton
- Pack of 16: 12x soft cotton pads for for everyday cleansing and make-up removal and 4x "rough" cotton pads for hard to remove makeup and deep cleaning.
- Comes with 100% cotton wash bag.
Materials & Packaging
4x 'Rough' Pads made with Terry Organic Cotton
12x Soft Pads made with Velour Organic Cotton
Wash Bag: 100% Organic Cotton
Comes with an unbleached kraft paper tag printed with soy ink, which is 100% recyclable
Message from the maker
My name is Sitrarasan. I am 37 years old and have been working in the factory for 8 years. I have found my speciality in flat seam tailoring which provides me with good, satisfying work. I work on a variety of products from cotton mesh, produce bags, dish towels and even makeup pads. I live nearby the factory with my family. The materials used for your brand is totally different from other fast fashion brands we manufacture for. Especially the sewing yarn where we mostly use polyester yarn, when the management told me to use cotton sewing yarn I can remember the old days when I migrated to the city 14 years ago, where only cotton sewing yarn was used and slowly polyester yarn dominated the market due to its cheaper price, It's good the old nature friendly cotton yarn is coming back.
Our production facility is based in Tamilnadu State in India.
The minimum wage in the state is 8000INR per month. The makers are paid on average double the minimum wage at 16,000 INR per month.
The makers work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. They are off on all public holidays.
- For the health and safety of the makers, they are ensured to wear gloves, face masks and hats. Also regular health checks are done at the expense of the factory.
- The dish clothes are shipped via sea freight to minimise the carbon footprint of each product. We offset our carbon emissions and more by planting a tree for every item we sell.
- The product does not have any animal derivatives and no unnatural substances were used. No plastic or chemicals used. 100% Vegan and plastic-free.
Product care & end of life
- Machine washable up from 40°C to 60°C. Wash inside the included wash bag so they don't get caught in the door section of the washing machine
- If make up marks do not come off by washing at 40°C, please increase the temperature to 60°C. And if it still has makeup marks, please apply a little soap to the affected area(s) and hand wash it
- Tumble dry on a low heat
- 100% biodegradable, so can be put into a compost bin at the products end of life